Biostimulant from vegetal extracts enriched with high nitrogen content and elemental sulphur. It improves the soil physical-chemical and biological characteristics, enhancing the use of available resources. Agent with slow release of sulphates and protection against hydric stress.
- Ecological product with nitrogen in the form of L-amino acids.
- Creates hostile environments for mites.
- Regulates the pH of the soil, favoring the absorption and assimilation
- No added sulfates.
- It stimulates root development and activity of mycorrhizae.
- Application by fertirrigation or foliar, with additional prevention
effects typical of elemental sulfur.
- Contributes to a high productive yield and a quality crop thanks to its
high nitrogen content.
- Participates in the synthesis of essential amino acids such as
cysteine and methionine. Effective in stressful situations.
- PIt participates in the enzymatic synthesis helping in
biochemical reactions of the plant
- Greater assimilation of nitrogen so we accelerate the growth of the plant.
- With urea nitrogen, fast absorption.
- Improves the formation of chlorophyll that allows photosynthesis
through which plants produce starch, sugars, oils, fats, vitamins and
|Total amino acids
| Glutamic acid
|Elemental sulphur (S)
|Total organic nitrogen (N)
| Humic acids
| Fulvic acids