Insoluble sulphur is mainly used as a vulcanisation accelerator and agent in the rubber industry. It allows a more solid adhesion of the rubber, prevents the rubber from breaking apart and improves resistance to heat and tyre wear, and is therefore an essential raw material in tyre production.
Insoluble sulphur is a new rubber vulcanizing agent with which high quality of rubber products can be improved and the defects of ordinary sulphur is made up.
This product is packaged in 25 kg closed paper sacks.
- No blooming during the storage of rubber, keeping the performance of rubber composition to avoid bad adhesion to rubber due to the bloom. Pollution between rubber and mould is thus prevented.
- No transfer in an adjacent adhesive layer, keeping the surface of rubber for adhesive molding.
- A reduction in scorching in mixing and storage.
- A reduction of sulphur by shortening curing time for improvement of ageing property of rubber products.
- Strengthening of adhesion rubber to other materials.
- High stability and dispersion, minimum 40% insoluble sulphur remained with test temperature condition 120℃×15min.