Micronized sulphur of selected particle size by selective aspiration, indicated as fungicidal treatment and acaricide in dusting.
- Sulphur is an excellent element against oidium, with an inhibiting effect on mites and eriophids.
- The particle of the micronized AFEPASA have a very broad an inhibiting effect on 40 to 70 μm, favoring improved application and foliar coverage.
- Great fluidity and stability of the product.
- Thanks to its particle size, it combines a shock effect with a persistent effect.
- By blocking different physiological processes of the fungus, it acts as a multisite and does not generate resistances.
- Less agglomeration and compaction, which can be noticed by being more homogeneousmore homogeneous on the fruit and the plant, obtaining better dosage and also avoiding the formation of aggregates.
- Because of its formula prevents caking upon storage.
||98.50 % DP|
Commercial data sheet
Curcubitaceae with non-edibe skin
Sulphur: 80.00 % DP