Micronized sulphur for application by dusting, indicated as a fungicide and acaricide treatment, with an important action as a sunscreen formulated with an inert load. The mixture of minerals incorporated with reduced particle sizes, allows to effectively cover the foliar surface, providing the vegetable and fruits with a physical barrier on the incidence of solar radiation. The selected inert load has a suitable structure with a high refractive index.
- Reduce the surface temperature in the fruit.
- It filters part of the ultraviolet, visible and infrared light, managing to reduce the risk of phytotoxicity.
- The inert load with a smaller particle size, absorbs radiations more effective, covering better the foliar surface and the fruits, thus protecting the crop.
- Prevents sunburn, and consequently, prevents the fruits from darkening.
- Thanks to its application, the crop does not suffer thermal stress, improves photosynthesis and, in consequently, the fruit acquires a more homogeneous colour and size.
- Crops become healthier, more productive and resistant to diseases and parasites.
- Ideal for sun sensitive skin varieties. Grapes (wine & table) examples: Muscat, Pedro Ximénez ...
- Sulphur is an excellent element against oidium, with an inhibiting effect on mites and eriophids.
- Great fluidity and excellent coverage.
- It combines a shock effect with a more residual effect.
- It does not generate resistances due to its multisite effect.
Commercial data sheet
Curcubitaceae with non-edibe skin