Concentrated suspension indicated for foliar spraying directly to the soil in both sprinkler and drip irrigation.
- In initial applications, the combination of sulfur and boron (S + B) is a promoter of flowering.
- Prevents the appearance of ferric chlorosis in crops susceptible to it.
- Fights water stress.
- It remains in the soil and does not have losses due to leaching because it is not soluble in water.
- In foliar application or fertirrigation, it has additional prevention effects typical of elemental sulphur.
- With 40% of elemental sulfur, it maintains a hostile environment for insects and mites.
- Preventive and curative of deficiency states of sulphur, iron and boron in crops with deficiencies of these nutrients.
- Maintains a correct balance between sugars and starch, helping with the translocation of sugar and carbohydrates.
- It contributes nitrogen metabolism and protein formation thanks to the presence of elemental sulphur.
- No added sulphates.
- Corrects the pH of alkaline soils.
|Elemental sulphur (S)
| Sulphur trioxide (SO3)