Concentrated suspension indicated for foliar spraying directly to the soil in both sprinkler and drip irrigation.
- In initial applications is a promoter of flowering.
- Prevents the appearance of ferric chlorosis in crops susceptible to it.
- Fights water stress.
- It remains in the soil and does not have losses due to leaching because it is not soluble in water.
- In foliar application or fertirrigation, it has additional prevention effects typical of elemental sulphur.
- With 40% of elemental sulfur, it maintains a hostile environment for insects and mites.
- Preventive and curative of deficiency states of sulphur and iron in crops with deficiencies of these nutrients.
- Maintains a correct balance between sugars and starch, helping with the translocation of sugar and carbohydrates.
- It contributes nitrogen metabolism and protein formation thanks to the presence of elemental sulphur.
- No added sulphates.
- Corrects the pH of alkaline soils.
|Elemental sulphur (S)
|EDTA chelated iron:
(Sub) tropical fruit trees
Curcubitaceae with edible skin
Pome fruit trees
Stone fruit trees
What benefits does sulphur provide for soil improvement and increased productivity and quality in vineyards?
Elemental sulphur is not only a basic natural ...
Elemental sulphur or sulphur in the form of sulphates: Which nutrition should be applied to your crops?
In contrast ...
CORPORATIVE | AGRICULTURE
Elemental sulfur and its essential role as a natural corrector of agricultural soil conditions
Beyond its integral natural properties in the field of agric ...