Biostimulant from vegetal extracts enriched with potassium and elemental sulfur. It improves physical-chemical and biological characteristics of the soil enhancing the use of available resources. Agent with slow sulphate release and protectionagainst hydric stress.
- High content of potassium that improves the size of the fruit and the tuber and, ultimately, promotes the amount of essential oils and vitamin C.
- It participates in the synthesis of essential amino acids such as cysteine and methionine.
- It participates in the enzymatic synthesis helping in biochemical reactions of the plant.
- Creates hostile environments for mites.
- It stimulates root development and activity of mycorrhizae.
- With metabolic promotes that act as activators and precursors of defensive effects against stress caused by high temperatures, low humidity, frost, hail, storms or floods.
- Improves setting by strengthening cell walls and helps ripen.
- Allows dose reductions.
- It provides improved fruit size, color and flavour because of its high potassium content.
- Fertirrigation or foliar application, with additional prevention effects typical of elemental sulfur.
- Contributes to a high productive yield and a quality crop.
- It improves the formation of chlorophyll that allows photosynthesis through which plants produce starch, sugars (increased Brix degrees), oils, fats, vitamins and other compounds.
|Elemental sulphur (S)
|Total Nitrogen (N)
| Organic Nitrogen (N)
| Fulvic acids
| Humic acids
COMMERCIAL DATA SHEET
(Sub) tropical fruit trees
Curcubitaceae with edible skin
Pome fruit trees
Stone fruit trees
R & D & I | AGRICULTURE
SULTECH® Technology: the comprehensive solution for the perfect natural bio-stimulation of your crops
Microbiological sulphur, combined with the SULTECH® formula, provides a bios ...