Biostimulant with metabolic enhancer. Highly concentrated organic liquid solution made from vegetal extracts and enriched with elemental sulphur. Agent with slow sulphur release and protective action against hydric stress. It is used to improve the soil biological and physicochemical characteristics.
- Maximum assimilation of organic matter thanks to elemental sulphur.
- Creates hostile environments for mites.
- It stimulates root development and activity of mycorrhizae.
- No added sulphates.
- It reduces the pH of the soil, favoring the absorption and assimilation of nutrients.
- Fertigation or foliar application, with additional effects typical of elemental sulfur.
- It improves the formation of chlorophyll that allows photosynthesis through which plants produce starch, sugars, oils, fats, vitamins and other compounds.
- It contributes to a high production yield and a quality harvest.
- It participates in the synthesis of essential amino acids such as cysteine and methionine.
- It participates in the enzymatic synthesis helping in biochemical reactions of the plant.
|Elemental sulphur (S)
|Total Nitrogen (N)
| Organic Nitrogen (N)
| Humic acids
| Fulvic acids